Open page in Steam client:
Add it to your wishlist to stay updated
Build the train sets of your childhood dreams, with an easy-to-use editor. Just indicate where you want to build and Tracks does all the hard work for you, effortlessly mapping out turns, junctions and crossings under your command.
- Add houses and trees to create your own little villages
- Place unique track shapes and configurations beyond what you would normally find in a physical train sets
- Physics objects to play with
- Interactive mechanisms like bridges and lifts give you more freedom in moving around the environment
- Play in free-mode to build at your leisure without any set objectives
Train Driving and optional game objectives
Once you’ve created your rail network, you can ride along from inside your train, in first person. You’ll have full control of your vehicle in this view and will be able to adjust the train’s speed and direction. Your train’s weight and momentum are simulated, challenging you to maintain a steady but efficient speed while transporting heavy cargo.
Build your own train sets at will, or enjoy the set game modes which boast a variety of objectives for you to complete. For instance, Tracks challenges you to design a rail system that accommodates passengers’ commuting needs. Or transport cargo and build the most efficient rail network to complete objectives in the fastest time possible.